I love spending time with him but I'm not in love with him. How long did it take you to fall in love with your S. O?

He's amazing and he makes me feel better and makes me smile constantly. Plus the sex is pretty darn good. How long did it take? We've been dating 5months.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you know that love is never planned my friend. It's sudden yet it takes long. It's like magic.
    Maybe when you will start missing him when he'll be outta your sight or you will start uncontrollably getting possessive about him.
    But still love is unpredictable and we all have got different symptoms different indications about it.
    Versatile by nature it is.

• Ps I didn't fall in love yet.

• Actually love is different for everyone. Like for me it was when I started to miss her so much. When she was on my mind all the time and my every action related to the though that what will she think about it.
      However for you love maybe different considering your orientation and your personality type.
      But the simplest indication is possessiveness (until you know them really completely)
      Lol don't mind my long speech :p

• Thanks for MHO :D

What Guys Said 2

• In my last relationship it took one year and 5 months :)

• You will truly appreciate someone when they're gone.

• I'm not breaking up with him...

What Girls Said 2

• For me it's like this: if it's not there the first time it won't be there the second time. I need to feel those butterflies the first time.

• have you ever had butterflies with him?