Should I tell a guy friend who told me he likes but now ignores me that I like him?

So there's this guy that I've known for a long time and he's one of those people that I've clicked with since we started talking and I've always had feelings for but haven't ever said anything. We hadn't really talked that much in like 6 months but then over the summer we got close again and those feelings came back but I was dating this guy who I loved but was thinking about breaking up with. So we started talking more and more and I told him I was thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend and then right after he told me he liked me and he had for a long time and he was in love with me. So of course I said okay and told him I didn't know what to say even though I should have told him I liked/loved him too... But now we aren't talking anymore and I want to be close to him.. He totally acts like we aren't friends though.. I just don't know what to do.. I want him to know how I feel. Should I tell him? Or has he moved on?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do whatever you want, just know that actions have consequences. Think before you do

What Guys Said 2

• Call him right now!!! DO Not Wait!!!

• stay with your boyfriend. why make him sad for another guy? and dont even think of cheating!!

What Girls Said 0