Girlfriend locked her phone?

so recently we broke up because I told her I was flirting with women a year ago at work. she wanted a break from me and had sex with the guy at my gym. I found out and was pissed because they were talking while we were still together. we decided to work things out but she's always seemed iffy about us like she is afraid to give her whole self to me. I found out she used pinger to secretly text this guy off my computer she told me what they said but she told me she just didn't want to seem rude to just hit it and never call back because it may be awkward at the gym. we fought but she begged me back. we stayed up all night and talked and stayed together. she then wanted to be friends and reactivated all of her facebook, instagram, and snapchat accounts that she delete before to show to me that she didn't want any temptations. I was really hurt I dont know why. but 3 days later we decided to take some ecstasy like old time to see if we really cared for eachother which we had an instant connection. best moment ever. she wanted me back, I wanted her it was perfect.( oh yeah and we also work together every day.) things were great until my dad sent me a text saying how could I be with her and yelled at me she cried and since she now hates my family she doesn't want to be with me anymore. she was mad thatci didn't stand up for her to my dad which I thought I was... I feel like she's just playing me but I know she still loves me. weve been together for 4 years and have a puppy together. im 20 and she is 19. but when she got back with me she changed her phone password and won't let me see it she says you have to trust me and doesn't want to see my phones either now. she keeps telling me she doesn't want to see other people and wants to work on us and we need to move out to be together. I know she has the guys phone number now what should I do... leave or stay?

Most Helpful Girl

• LEAVE!! She's obviously using you, and you deserve better, or your life WILL be a living hell

What Girls Said 3

• I feel if you had relationship and cheating problems in the past she should be eager to give you her phone to prove she isn't doing and give you that sercurity to trust her. You can try and talk to her and try to get the phone but do it in person so that she can hand the phone over right then and there and doesn't have time to delete anything. Tell her if she wants to stay together to hand over her phone , that you need to see it to feel secure and be sure she isn't cheating.

• You have a puppy together? Omg well u suggest yous better stay together forever having a puppy is such a big commitment and can be very stressful on relationships perhaps take more drugs to relieve your stress... This post is weird... lol

• your right more drugs That's what I was thinking thank you:)

• Improve your relationship first. Talk to her, talk about the trust issues etc. good luck

What Guys Said 1

• If your partner won't let you see their phone, it is almost definitely because they are cheating. Of course cheaters will insist it is about privacy, or trust, but it isn't. It is about them trying to keep you from finding out the truth. Leave. She sounds full of unnecessary drama anyway.