Why are girls so much attracted to bad boys?

i was wondering because it's absurd i mean they fall for the guy who cheats on her constantly and teats her like shit

Most Helpful Girl

• because bad boys aren't entirely bad. every person has redeeming characteristics. he might be an asshole to her sometimes, but other times he might be caring. if she falls in love with him before she notices the bad traits, it's hard to extricate oneself from a situation like that. just remember that all bitches and all douches are hardly ever JUST bitches or douches. they might be good to someone out there.

What Girls Said 5

• Not all girls are attracted to bad guys. Sometimes we girls can't help but develop feelings for some guys. Like my friend she randomly started liking a playboy. It's just human nature and attraction that takes part in all of this, you don't have to change yourself to suit a girls need because there will be a girl out there who would want a guy like you, I wish there was like more guys who were more gentlemen like who is kind hearted but most guys out there are douchbags and assholes who always end up hurting all my friends.

• i am a gentelemen and i hate it time to become a jerk

• i was joking xD i can't be an asshole i just can't i am unconscuosly warm hearted and respectful and i am good looking i am not some ugly jealous freak :) and i got girls who were interested by me the way i am i guess i'll stick to being nice

• Some girls like the challenge of trying to "tame" a guy that is bad. Personally, guys that act like assholes or whatever are not ones that I ever want to keep around. Im always a fan of guys on the less douch-y side.

• They don't know he will treat her badly before he gets the chance too. But a lot stick around because girls *always*think guys will change.

These guys are usually out going and know how to charm

• Some girls are weird huh?

• Yap they like being treated like shit

• Because bad guys give you that feeling inside, like i got to have himm

• so i must become an asshole? i amreally very kind and caring i can't change that

• nahh you just have to step ya game up.

What Guys Said 6

• "Bad boys" gennerally exudes confidence, it's that part
    that attracts girls (I'm pretty sure), not the "bad" part. ^.~

• I think the real question is why do you give a shit about these types?

• i was just curious man

• You're already giving them more thought then they deserve. Don't try to understand people who don't bother to understand themselves son.

• i guess you're right

• Those girls are usually as fucked up as the guys they want to get ruined by. Absurd? Yes. A problem for you and me? No.

• you're right man

• I know some of them are hot, and you look at the guy they fawn over and think wtf? But what's on the outside doesn't match the inside, it's one of life's crueler tricks.

• exactly man! the dude they fall for is ugly as fuck!!!

• Because we're just so damn cool...
    media.tumblr.com/.../...line_moioobNnVF1qz4rgp.gif

• Because they know the bad boy will make a move on them. Being a bad boy is seen as hot to a girl. They generally have more confidence than nice guys.

• They can be the one to "fix" him and make him good.

• lol and they end up broken like their boyfriend