Does he like me or is it just a casual thing?

So I recently started college and I met this really nice, cute guy. We are in the same club and have the same group of friends within the club so we've hung out quite a bit, but until a few days ago we had never spent time alone. We were walking back from the club with our friends and he put his arm around me because I was cold and then right before heading to our respective dorms he asked me to watch a movie with him and I said yes. We watched in his room and sat together on his futon. He had is arm around me and I ended up resting my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine. We also held hands for a little while. He was really sweet and we talked and laughed a lot and he would occasionally ask if I was comfortable or needed anything. After the movie he walked me back to my dorm and let me wear his jacket. When we got back he hugged me good bye and left. He said he had a good time, but I haven't talked to him sense other than texting him about some homework. I've talked to one of the girls from the group we were walking with that night and apparently they were all pretty surprised that it happened although she didn't say why. She also said to be careful because she doesn't know if he is the "girlfriend type". So, what do you think? Is it just casual or does he like me too?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably likes you. You don't cuddle with a girl for no reason. And it sounds like he didn't try to "make a move on you" so he is taking things slow. I would go with the flow and see if you can hang out alone again

What Guys Said 6

• no of course not... friends are just friends

• From my experiences, no guy would put in the extra yards and nice soft low impact stuff, off of his own back unless he had some kind of ulterior motive. Just ask him what the other night was all about

• Yes and no, yes because they may like you, no because they respect you as a friend

• You should ask him

• He likes you and it shows that he is comfortable around you and is confidant, see if he does anything else like staring etc but other than that it sounds like he likes you

• He likes you but you will have to see how he takes it forward with you.

What Girls Said 0