GIRLS: what type of guys intimadate you?

I asked the guys, now I want to hear from the ladies.

by intimidate, I don't mean turn you off. I mean what guys, that you're into or at least attracted to, make you go weak at the knees and get way too shy to go for it. not intimidate in a bad way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• short people and everyone under 6 feet 7. because i am 7 feet 2 and maybe still growing. they can't get over my height. i cornered my self from 99% of my family and 99% of friends. THEY ARE FUCKING RUDE!! it sounds like this... WHERE DO YOU FIND PANTS AND SHOES HOW DO YOU FIT IN A CAR WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP GROWING HOWS THE WEATHER UP THERE. i dont mind being up this high. i do mind people making fun of it. they do it because they are jelous. I can't TAKE IT!!

not in a bad way: the other 1% of my family and friends just say my top sayings. i laugh when my uncle or a close friend says, i eat alot, quit making fun of my height mind yourown business i fart a lot

• My type of person!!!

What Girls Said 6

• No guys intimidate me

• if i like him i would be shy of him but intimidation no

• Guys who don't mind abusing (it always begins just verbally) girls in public.

• smarter than me.

• Rich guys. Rich people in general intimidate me.

• Rich preppy guys