What should I do if he keeps avoiding me?

I've been dating this guy for 8 months now and he's had four soccer games in a row and we wanted me to come out to one of his games on Thursday but I couldn't as much as I wanted to. So on Friday he barely spoke to me and when I asked him whats wrong he said nothing that he was just tired but I know that was a lie because he avoided me after some classes and I didn't see him after school like I usually do. So he texted me hey really dry but I was sleeping at the time so I wished him goodluck on his game today and he hasn't replied, should I call him? Or text him again or just ignore it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should call him. After all, he's having a game today. You should show more understanding.

• Nah, don't call him. Wait for him to call you or text you. Or try to get over him because he doesn't sound very into you.