GUYS ONLY! Is this a good way to ask a man to be my boyfriend?

Send a sexy picture of me in a lingerie night gown & a text attached basically saying:
Let's be exclusive, be my boyfriend & then eventually become my addiction (;?

In my defense this man has been trying to make me his girlfriend for a few weeks
He has been wanting me to date him before any of this so...

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds desperate. I would be straightforward and ask.

• Not desperate. He's the one who wanted to at first. I'm just a firm believer in keeping a Man happy as well as him being my bestfriend.

What Guys Said 7

• Uhhh... no. This sounds like something you (maybe) could do once you're already in a long-term relationship with a guy. This is not something that I'd suggest doing to start a relationship.

If you do this now, I don't think any real guy would take you serious.

• A simple approach and asking him out while holding his hand and looking into his eyes works most of the time.

• Go for it. Worst case scenario he says no.

I would really be into that kind of proposal. But really it depends on the kind of relationship you want with him. Do you want long term? Do you want to base your relationship on sex?

But don´t mind me I´m just a stranger on the internet with good intentions.

Good luck

• way to forward and desperate. but for the sake of answering your question maybe posting your 'sexy picture' may help in our assessment.

• Most of these folks are probably right about the desperate thing but... It would sure as shit work on me because im desperate hahaha 😝

• Just tell him straight up no chaser.

• "My addiction?" Not for me, it might work or you though

I think it's fine given your updates.

What Girls Said 0