Guys be honest does it really matter if a girls bra and panties dnt match? What are you'lls fav style of bra and panties?

So to me matching is everything but do you'll guys really care if she was to be wearing like a yellow bra with a neon green panty.. like wld that be a turn off or do you'll not care? What's your fav style of bra and panties?

If she is matching how much does that turn you on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Truth? Matching bra and panties increases sex appeal by... a serious number of... 400%, Yeah, I'd say id at least four times sexier than mismatched. Sexier than if you're were completely naked, too. Also, not that you asked, but a pair of classic, dark, thigh-high stockings is the sexiest thing on Earth, (followed closely by freckles in second place). But the bra and panties DON'T have to match the stockings. (No garters, though. They're always skanky-looking). And, on a side note - I hate saying the word 'panties'. For some reason I feel like a pervert, or a kid-toucher whenever I say the word 'panties'. I wonder if any other guys have this issue? Hmm. Oh, and just to let you girls know, it is always a turn on to hear you talk about your panties. You don't have talk dirty or anything, just any casual mention of the word 'panties' by you, is like tripping a silent alarm off inside us. Whisper it in my ear, and I'll immediately want to get something to eat. Anyway, I hope thats enough to get you girls something worth-while from your guys. Bon Appetite, Fellas!

• Wow love ur answer!! Thank you i definitely learned something today

• Glad I can help. Good luck. Oh, by the way, as to the last part of your question, concerning underwear styles - Hip-Hugger type panties are the absolute sexiest out there. By far. (and the worst would have to be shear / see-though bra and panties. Don't know why, but I hate em. Can't stand them. And no G-Strings either - no matter how nice your ass is, it doesn't add 'sexy' to you, to know your crack has swallowed up your undergarments. Things guys like on a stripper in room full of their drunken buddies, isn't necessarily what they want to see on the girl they love walking to the kitchen. Maybe I'm just too conservative. Happy hunting putting your new outfits together. (No pink. No red. No brown, No flesh-tone.) (Never).

What Guys Said 13

• This is one of those things that matters but it doesn't matter. Weird I know.. But it is like something that no guy or veeeeerry few would ever complain about or really even care that much about, but at the same time a good amount of guys would notice and appreciate to some extent.

Me, personally I would never be in my head like "ahhh damn her bra n panties don't match tonight. But when I do see them match I'd be thinkin oh nice matching bra/panties. So it's definitely a little plus but at the same time it's somehow not really a negative thing if it doesn't happen.

• Haha I see what you mean.. to me i ALWAYS make sure they match and if they weren't I'd feel like I'm careless.. I don't know to me a girl is much more secret when she matches

• *sexier

• It's better if they do match.

I think baby-blue is the sexiest lingerie colour:
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...51b8163773bb.jpg

• That's exactly how i feel when they do match to me it's better

• Really I'd say black is the sexist for lingerie.

• The only guys that care about whether or not a girl's bra and panties match are the kind of guys that won't be too concerned with getting a girl down to her bra and panties anyway.

• Haha oh I see a lot of you'll guys dnt care as much as i thought you'll did

• I don't think it matters that's similar to the whole matching socks thing.

The only time it would matter is maybe if she was trying to be extra sexy then it might be a little off lol.

• Exactly.. if she's trying to be sexy she will be able to pull it off more with some sexy matching lingerie

• It's like if a girl never did her eyebrows

• Thats two different things you can't compare something inside to something outside.

• I don't care lol sometimes I wear my shirts backwards and even inside out sometimes, apparently according to my family I have to find myself a wife who will correct that habit so ya...

• Bahaha.. oh yah definitely i wld correct that habit lol

• Well its not my fault my shirts look the same inside out as inside in.

• Does NOT matter, cause they will be coming off anyways.

• Most guys are to excited when they are that far to not pick if he does prob cause he wants to wear some of his own.

• who cares, I'm more interested in how her body looks rather than worry about matching panties n bra.

• Well I'm glad it's not a big deal to you.. i guess it's just to me more because i feel I'm more sexier when I do match

• Ok, well then match to make yourself feel better.. das cool too.

• :) thanks.. but I'm surprised now of how many guys dnt really care

• Not really. It's a nice bonus if they do, just not necessary.

• Well... if I were to end up in a situation where I would notice, there would probably be a moment in my head of "Those are different" but that would literally last a half second because of the situation.

• Matching doesn't matter one bit. We like girls in their underwear

• Yah I'm starting to see how many of you guys dnt really care

• Actually I would love yellow and neon green!!! That would look really cute to me :)

• Wow lol

• Oooooof!
    Nah... who cares?

• Lol well glad u dnt care too much

• I THINK RED IS DAMN HOT

• I've heard that b4 .. dang ima have to by some more red

• BLACK AND LIGHT GREEN ALSO LOOK HOT

• Ooohh nicee

What Girls Said 1

• Who cares as long as they are clean lol I prefer none tho fuck it

• Bahaha.. true.. i guess to me i do it all the time (match) that it makes me feel sexier when I do

• *more confident