Girls, does a guy need to have confidence to be successful with women?

And if so how can i get this confidence? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just like to point out to the girls how immensely irksome it is to feel pressured to be confident.

I could just be my relaxed and confident self and everything would be fine, but then you have to tell us you like confident and funny guys or whatevs, then everything is fudged. Now I feel like I need to be super cool fun guy all the time.

I feel like no negative emotion can be expressed. Like I'm only allowed to be either jovial or indifferent/uncaring, and that any crack in that visage means I'm "emotionally unstable." If I complain or propose that it might be unfair to ask this of us well then I just appear meek, right?

*deep breaths*

Ok, back to being jovial. Woo! Force that enthusiasm!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes it is an attractive and important trait.
    Believ in yourself, and only say good things about yourself but at same time acknowledge you have weaknesses too.

• there's nothing good about myself

• I can't help that

• Believe in myself how? Saying im attractive and awesome when im not? I can't be delusional

• Confidence doesn't mean you need to be loud or chatty, just that you're comfortable with yourself.

you're having a conversation, not proposing marriage! Dont think too far ahead and if all else fails, ask questions to minimalise the amount of talkng you need to do until you feel comfortable

• Yes, he has to at least pretend. :) and if you don't already have confidence then there are a lot of guides on how you can pretend until you have it.

• I don't dislike shy guys, but it makes it harder for me to get to know him so yeah, I'd say it's important.

• can you give me some tips on how I can be confident

• No, I was trying offer an explanation as to why an asshole might get a girlfriend over you. Soz mate.

• Thank you! by the way it's normal for you to get all twisted up to speak to a girl you like but like I said before, build up to it. Say hi or hey! How was your weekend. Then you can move onto other stuff

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah you need confidence. Or just develop that "I don't give a fuck" mentality. Also, don't put women on a pedestal. They're just people like you and me.

• but the ones that I'm interested in shouldn't have let them know I'm interested? That maybeeven trying to impress them

• unquestionably

• How do i become confident

• I think that attitude is something you're born with because I've tried to do that and have been unsuccessful

• It's probably environmental and genetic on some level. Some people simply can't get over it just like the gazelle can't get over it's fear of the lion.

• Yes you do. Attractivness counts for some part of it.

• Yeah you need confidence unless you are really attractive, and girls flock to you regardless.

• How do i get this confidence

• How do I let the anxiety go?

• Practice and realize that your actions aren't as serious as you think.

• What makes you think you don't have confidence?

• I just dont have it.. Im scared to approach

• If you're scared to approach people, ask stranger short answered questions like; what time is it, what's day is it today, hi!, how are you, Etc.

• thanks man.. I'll try

• confidence doest matter but the overall personality does!!

• Can you tell me how you've approached women

• just... walk to her and say hi..
      and tell her we should introduce ourselves!