Is it wrong that I lost interest in this girl because she farted?

She farted in public. It grossed me out, so much that all the feelings are gone. I don't reply to her anymore but I feel that I shouldn't be doing that. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Was it on purpose? like maybe she couldn't hold it? hahah well it's gross but it happens.. no? I mean it shouldn't, but she is human after all, right? or were you dating an alien? :p! Was it too stinky? xD

It's not wrong that you lost interest, but c'mon it's only natural. if she did it on purpose, then that's a different story, and maybe your personality doesn't clash wells with hers... but if it wasn't, and you actually like her, just take time to think things through. Unless you don't like her that much, then just move on to the next non-farting alien available. :D!

What Girls Said 7

• Women fart. It's a natural bodily function.

Are you grossed out because she farted, or because it was in public? Either way, it's odd that something so trivial could turn you off to that extent.

• It's not wrong, but it's hilarious.

PS - If that's all it took for you to lose interest, you probably didn't like her enough in the first place... so move along and let her be.

• Well did she do it on purpose in public? Because then I think you're grossed out by her lack politeness. If it was on accident and she excused herself, don't blame her.

• She's a human being too who has upset tummy sometimes! How would you feel if someone dumped you for farting? Oh wait you probably can't feel anything.

• Girls flirt all the time. I feel really bad for her, she's probably really embarrassed. It happens.

• The average human farts 14 times a day, girls fart. It shouldn't be a big deal to you.

• I think you're exceptionally shallow. You must B perfect that this has turned you off so much.

What Guys Said 7

• Dude, those things are gonna happen at some point if you're with someone long enough. LOL. I mean, she's only human, right?

• I personally would have high fived her.

• At least she's comfortable enough with herself to do that.

Sounds like you need to realize we're all humans dude.

• I would laugh over it and I wouldn't care afterwards. Why would it bother you?

• Lmao it was a turn off

• No it isn't wrong. I don't want girls that have normal bodily functions. Also if she cries, sweats, bleeds or feels pain then I'd dump her.

Sarcasm. Just in case you didn't know.

• I only date women that have no butt holes so I see where you are coming from.