Is anyone else afraid their gf or bf will see their gag post?

Every time I post about my relationship I'm afraid my gf will see it and get mad for not talking to her first. I can explain that gag gives me other ppls ideas so I don't have to bring up every little thing that bugs me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i am and my questions are such that if she saw them she'd know without doubt that it was me talking about her... but it's a big world so i doubt she will see

• very true! I try to make mine less specific. I'm sure lots of people have the same problems I post about, so no reason to be paranoid.

What Girls Said 10

• i don't have to worry about anything.. i'm single.. anyway why on GAG if you know your gf will be pissed off if she finds out?

• I don't know she will be, she probably wouldn't be. I'm just paranoid.

• Well maybe it is her she should be talking to about your relationship, not to a load of strangers, who don't really know her, and may may the wrong judgment about her, communication within relationship is important if you want it to be a strong relationship

• there's a lot to be said about crowd sourcing something to feel better about it

• just letting you know from a females perspective

• I'm not afraid of anything that my boyfriend would see my posts everywhere because i don't talk about my relationship in front of anyone.

• To a certain extent when I'm posting for relationship advice yes I get paranoid he knows I go on this and has read some things before! Luckily for me he don't know how to work it haha

• Lol, nah. My hubby sees my stuff. He wants to open an account :/

• Well, good for me then 'cause my bf doesn't have a clue that this site exists.

• I wouldn't tell him about gag if I have a bf

• I thought I was the only one paranoid about this! But GAG always helps to sort out those silly doubts you have.

• I am kinda, my boyfriend is also on GAG so if he sees my posts he will probably know it's me, but there are some questions I ask that I wouldn't like him seeing because then he will just feel uneasy or ask too many questions

• I am, but i dono. Its not that he might get mad, It's that he might feel bad , i dont want him to feel bad

What Guys Said 2

• that's why it's btter to not have a gf... you won't have thse fears XD

• When I was dating I felt the same and was afraid that she would get into my Gag. She was very nosy and disrespected my privacy often.