Girls go to clubs so that boys can pick them up?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all you can not generalize this. Some might have nights on which they go out with the intention to get "picked up" but mostly they just want to go out have a good time with friends dance and maybe flirt a little. Though I honestly think many girls go out seeking for atrention ;) (what would be the point in getting all dolled up without anybody noticing? ;) )

What Girls Said 5

• No I go to clubs because I love to dance and spending time with my friends :) I'm not into one-night stands or flirting with random drunk guys

• Usually girls go to clubs to hang out with their girl friends ( a girl that's a friend ) usually to get over a break up or forget about something, just to have a good time. Usually it's really annoying when guys hit on girls in clubs.

• Oh yea that's the only reason. Not to laugh drink dance and have a good time. It's so hard for girls to get D we have to find drunk dudes in clubs.

• Hell naaaw! I've gone to clubs with my girls even when I was in a relationship. Its to have fun, drink and dance.

• depends.. i guess most times is just to have fun and if something comes up they accept it.. but sometimes its both.. i mean maybe there are girls that go to clubs for the reason youve mentioned but i think most of them go to have fun:)

What Guys Said 2

• I hate meeting girls at clubs its such a miss signal! They are usually dressed and made up, so they look very attractive its dark and you are drunk. So obviously most males want to approach these women for sex. The thing is though girls just want to have fun sometimes, Its also difficult to approach girls at clubs and parties, i get so nervous! and then when i finally approach them they don't want to dance with me, their boyfriend is actually there!, their girlfriends intervene or something! i hate this!

• Most girls who go to clubs are players who play guys for free drinks, and then leave them dry.

• Sadly this is the case a lot of the time but the girls don't do it intentionally. You offer the girl a drink as a way to approach her. I never offer girls drink thats a good way to waste money.