My boyfriend sent my best friend a picture of his penis?

We were on the coach watching TV, then my bestfriend (a guy) sent me a picture of him on snapchat saying "What are you doing?" My boyfriend asked me "Who is that creeper?" then took my phone, pulled out his dick, took a picture of it, and sent to my best friend. Why the hell did he do that? Just why? I don't get it. They don't even know each other! We're 20.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol my boyfriend tried to do that with my phone. This guy from my job just randomly sent me a picture of himself in a bed with his shirt off and he said "good morning beatiful". At my job it is not uncommon for us to have everyones number just in case we need to call someone to come in for us on a day. I was out with my boyfriend when i got the picture and i screamed out of shock and my boyfirend was like "what is it?" and i told him the guy sent me a picture. So my boyfriend grabbed my phone and was like " let me see" lol my boyfreind was upset so he tried to take a picture of himself with his shirt off (my bf is a little tubby) licking his nipple and he texted "this is what happens when you talk to other guys girlfreinds" but i stoped him from sending it becasue i thought it was embarrasing. It was a funny idea though.

• Lol it's funny how he randomly sent you that :) My bff sent me a picture with his shirt ON, but yeah admittedly I have a hot bestfriend so my boyfriend is behaving that way I guess.

But YES I agree its super embarrassing! I can't even admit to my bff it was my bf since it was so embarrassing!!!

• well it is obvious that you should be dating your bff and not your boyfreind then. Your bff doesn't even know you have a boyfriend which is strange to me. The guy at my job knew i had a boyfreind becasue i told him and he still was hitting on me. I also have a bff who is a guy but i am engaged and in love and i would be happy to tell the whole world about my fiance. So my guy bff and i are nowhere near as close as we used to be. He is still a bff and he would be glad to come to our wedding but he knows that my fiance is the one that gives me emotional support and the one that i go to when i need to cry. Pretty much my fiance took the place of my bff. When you get older girl, you will realise that having close guy friends and being in a deep loving serious relationship is just not possible. Most married people's bff are their spouces becasue that is how close you will become. I talk to my bff every now and then and care about him like a brother but we have grown and our needs are d

• differnt from what they used to be

What Guys Said 13

• Your bf just got insecure, jealous and wanted to show that 'other' guy that you are taken and are all the way into it.

A very stupid and immature thing to do but what's above is the reason for it :-)

This character doesn't mind anyone thinking low of you (since the pic was sent from your phone) as long as what he wants is in place the way he wants it.

Keep your senses and mind open :-)

• This is embarrassing for people to know "Well her boyfriend sent a picture of his dick to her bff to make his territory".

• Or, she sent a pic of her boyfriends D.

• Embarrassment is a way of looking at it - a matter of perception :-)

Opening up the topic will save you a lot more in the future AND/OR save you from a possible embarrassing & suffocating relationship :-)

• HAHAH respect to your boyfriend, this guy is a boss! ;)

I personnally think no women should have guy friends, and no guys should have women friends. It's just pushing too much for things to happen, even if you guys are "just friends"...

I would've done the same thing in his position. It's a clear and simple message! And if your "best friend" is freaking out, then he's gayyyy as f*ck!

• Why does that make him gay? If he isn't freaking out and enjoy seeing a penis, then that is gay...

And if he intention is to makr my bff jealous, then its very immature and childish for him to do it that way. He can take a picture of his FACE and told my bff "Hi, I'm her boyfriend."

• the guy who upvoted is just as insecure

• You girls are just making a big deal out of NOTHING.

... as always lol...

• Well thats one way of telling your friend to fuck off lol.
    He probably thought that guy was after you.

• he is jealous of your friend, he is so possessive, talk to him politely &
    assure him that the guy sent you picture he is just your friend & his (your bf) behavior was very awkward, next time it should not happen

• I can't even tell my bestfriend it was my boyfriend since I was so embarrass to tell him my boyfriend is the one that send him his dick picture since it's a very weird behavior...

Afterwards my BFF called me and asked is someone raping me do I want him to call the cops :/ I said no it was... then he said if it was a joke it's a very gross joke. He said it freaks him out... I felt so sorry.

How do I make sure this isn't going to happen again?

• when he is in good mood, you can talk him, his possessive behavior can create problem for you, it can disturb your social relation... please dont tell him you talked me... lol

• Haha, what? He's so jealous (and petty)! Gut feeling, he isn't the type of guy you want long-term ;)

• I love him, but his behaviors are really weird sometimes. If his point is to make my bff jealous then I would have to admit it was a very childidh way to do so...

• Make ego he wants to let the guy kow you are his but it's very childish

• Pretty ballsy move I gta give your bf props for that. I guess he has a lot to show off you wouldn't send a pic of a small dick not very intimidating lol

• My best friend freaks out...

• Seems like he is jealous of your friend. :)

• What's up with the dick pic though? I dont get it :/

• I agree with her!

• If his point is to make my bff jealous then I would have to admit it was a very childidh way to do so...

• LMFAOOOOOO!!!

• This has to be the funniest question I have ever seen on this site lmaooooo. But ya bf is letting ya "bff" no he's taken. Its a weird and funny way to do it, but it was done lol.

• He probably thought another guy sending a pic to you was flirting (maybe was). Oh and ahahahahahahaha

• Hahahahahaha lmfao, sorry I could not help but laugh lol.

But I think he is doing that because he probably thought you were texting another guy.

• Just reread it. Yeah I think he's jealous. I would be also probably..

• We text esch other just as much as best friend text each other lol.

• Yeah lol.. If it was a girl then yes, but it just gets a little uncomfortable when it is a guy...

• Because he's a fuckwit and immature

• Bahahahahahahahaha

• Male Lions mark their territory with their pee. This is direct message to other males that they don't dare enter his territory and drool over his females.
      This was pretty animal instict lol. For humans, it's really stupid.

• If his point is to make his territory than I would have to admit it was a very childidh way to do so.

• Yea... it is really stupid and childish act.

What Girls Said 18

• Hahahaha, you're dating a jealous immature manchild. You must be so proud.

• Two downvotes by girls, whose sad little boyfriends did exactly the same thing. Have any more for me, ladies? :3

• He did this little "Dick" Daring Stunt to get a hymn and haw hint to your bestie that This Picture Perfect Pix of his Own "Creepy crawler" that's a boyish behavior Message in a B-------Hands off, you are His and This guy on the other end is on his Turf.
    No matter if it was someone who was this Big celebrity, he wouldn't have given a rat's behind over as long as he Made his Huge Pointer to your bestie, who Obviously he doesn't give a hill of beans about.
    If you stand for this, you will always have to stoop to whatever poop he throws your way Or someone else's.
    Good luck. xx

• He sent a selfie of what he is a dick! Very mature. Something like that might make me rethink what kind of relationship I really had with that BF.

• Not gonna lie He seems like a fun person lmao

• I thought he was trying to be funny with the dick pic but they dont even know each other then its not funny at all.

• quite a well start to know each other lol
      i dont think you need to worry. Seriously this should be some kind of a guy language probably?

• I don't know about that lol. But my bff freaks out bad time lol.

• lol that was a very petty and childish way for your boyfriend to hint that you are taken.

• He could take a picture of his face instrad of his dick lol

• Why his fick? I dont get it.

• suppose it shows he's not just another friend who grabbed our phone because youd only tolerate your boyfriend pulling his dick out in front of you

• Lmao, your bf is petty for that. He called himself trying to get back at you lol. Someone may have gotten a little jelly.

• My best friend freaks out!

• Why is he not your ex boyfriend?

• Because I love him... Admittedly his behavior is childish and immature but... I do love him.

• He needs to apologize to your friend. Surely he knows your best friend is a dude if you have been going together long enough to love each other... so why he acted like such an asshole is beyond me.

• He knows I have more guy friends than girl friends, but we were together for 3 months je never really ask if my best friend is a girl or a guy. Yes he needs to apologize to my bff I agree, but I'm sure he won't and would act rude to my bff if they meet.

• wow what an asshole. he was clearly jealous you were talking to someone else and decided to make you jealous/mad too.

• I was worried about my best friend. He told me he freaks out so much and how sick and gross it is J can't even tell him it was my boyfriend.

• He sounds jealous and immature.

Most of my friends are guys... I couldn't imagine my boyfriend ever sending any of them dick pics...

• Jealous perhaps, its your best friend he didn't need to act in that manner.

• Yeah it wasn't someone I hooked up or sonething :/ Now this is very embarrassing!

• omg, that is kinda strange ,, and i have no fucking idea why he did that...

• SUPER immature. He sounds like a jerk and a bully. How long have you been together?

• 3 months...

• My bff's sister is not single. My bf hates my bff to death I think he's going to act rude when they meet... I can ask a friend to go with us but I think he will be rude... and I don't want to make, y bff feels like shit if my bf is rude...

• well. may be time to make a decision. If he's gonna be that insecure over a friend he's gonna be insecure over any guy that speaks to you. Communication is key here. Be honest and upfront. With your bf

• Haha! That's pretty funny!

• It's not cool, but it's damned funny whether they know each other or not.

• dump him... he's way overbearing

• ... I do love him, but admittedly his behavior was weird...

• If you love him thats different, he was probably just jelous, and he probably isn't usually like that if you think it was weird

• Omg he sounds too jealous and protective!!

• I thought he was truing to be funny with the dick pic but they dont even know each other then its not funny at all.

• If they don't know each other then he definitely saw your friend as a threat. He sounds way too protective to me.

• Yeah... poor my bestfriend he freaks out so bad...

• Hahahahahahahaha I don't know why I find this so hilarious. He sounds fun.

• Afterwards he called me and asked is someone raping me do I want him to call the cops :/ I said no it was... then he said if it was a joke it's a very gross joke. He said it freaks him out... I felt so sorry.

• Sorry but that just makes it even funnier.

• I think he's jealous. LOL

• Hahahah that is so embarrassing! I would tell your bff what happened and introduce them to each other to remove this awkwardness. Tell him he was just jokin'.

• But that would be soooo embarrassing for anyone to know "Well her boyfriend sent a picture of his dick to her bff to tell him to back off". :/

• What happened afterward is my bff called me and asked is someone raping me do I want him to call the cops :/ I said no it was... then he said if it was a joke it's a very gross joke. He said it freaks him out...

The next day me and my bff go grab some lunch together, and he asked me if the dick was from someone I'm seeing. I was hesitate to answer since it's embarrassing, then he continued "You're my bestfriend, I would be happy if you find the right guy, but a guy that's rude and possesive isn't gonna bring you the best. Think about it".

So my bff already knows himself that it wasn't my joke, but meanwhile he doesn't seem to ship my bf either so I don't know about introduce them to each other, I'm prettu sure my bf would act rude if they meet each other since he told me how much he hates "that creeper".

• Oh, you did not include these details before, but now I think your bff already understands the picture. If he already got it just tell him I am sorry for what happened, I will try to make sure it never happens again. Tell your boyfriend also that that was just your friend and you knew each other since way back and there is nothing between you, and you just want ur bf to not repeat the same thing since it freaked ur friend out and put you in an awkward situation when you couldn't explain it. He could just send a pic of his face instead.

Your bf says your bff is a creep, but I think it is the other way around. Sending a picture of your privates isn't a decent move. I agree with your bff, if your bff keeps embarrassing you in front of your friends just because he is jealous and possessive, then it is not cool at all. A certain degree of jealousy is good but taking it too far like that is stupid and immature.