Caught my boyfriend on Tinder, what to do?

So I found out my bf was on Tinder via his text messages and asked him about it. He doesn't know that's how I found out but in one of his texts he said he was just "window shopping" to a friend. I asked him whether he had one and he told me he did but that he didn't use it. I didn't tell him I knew he had been on it recently. I just asked him to erase it from his phone which he did. Well, I just found out that's not how you get rid of Tinder. You have to delete your account within it. So, should I ask him to completely delete his account or should I test to see if he's using it and make a fake one? I also want to ask to see his profile and messages if I do ask him to just completely delete it. Thoughts?

Sorry, I meant that he text a "girl friend" that asked him what he was doing on there and his response was that he was "just window shopping". I say that loosely because in his text to his "girl friend" he seemed pretty flirty with her. Something I didn't confront him about because to me at the time it seemed like he was doing it in a joking manner. But now I want to kind of bring that up. Even if its been a week since that happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• Or you can stop being immature and decide if you want to date someone who is looking around for other potential dates. If he's doing that then he isn't content in his relationship with you. You aren't a secret agent, don't waste time and energy trying to "test" him, just dump him and show him you aren't someone who puts up with that crap. If he really values you he will respect you for doing that, otherwise he's just a stupid little boy you don't need.

What Guys Said 7

• Him window shopping for a friend makes no sence. But its his excuse. If you see him on it again ask him why he is using it and tell him how it makes you feel. Don't let him get off too easy. Or don't wait for him to act again and you could just tell him how that makes you feel now and ask if he can delete his account and the app. (But its through Facebook so that's almost pointless because its easy to re download and start swipping.) Do one of these things and it will save you time and frustration, no need to sneak and make a fake tinder account and go testing him to see what's going on. Us guys don't work that way. Just be blunt. And communicate with him. And he should do the same with you.

• Sorry, I meant that he text a "girl friend" that asked him what he was doing on there and his response was that he was "just window shopping". I say that loosely because in his text to his "girl friend" he seemed pretty flirty with her. Something I didn't confront him about because to me at the time it seemed like he was doing it in a joking manner. But now I want to kind of bring that up. Even if its been a week since that happened.

• Talk to him about it. If you feel suspicious able it still then either leave or dig a bit deeper Into it. He shouldn't be on tinder anyway. common sense if ur girl sees you she will be upset.

• No matter how much u try to get the truth out of him, he will come up with every little excuses possible. I don't think any of us would be stupid enough to admit the truth to u without the fear of losing u so.. either dump his azz or let'em played u.

• 1|0
  • Fuck that, chuck up the

www.moxiedot.com/.../deuces.jpg

• I would just end this now

• Haha, okay. Any reason why?

• Why the fuck would he need to do that if he has a girl already? If my girl was doing like I'd be like fuck this shit I'm outta here

• Dump his ass

• You can't be with a cheater 24/7 to supervise him so either hire someone to do that for you, accept his cheatin ass or leave him.

What Girls Said 4

• Being as wise as an owl that I am, sweetie, I believe you have all the poof proof in your own not so sweet pudding with this schmo from Idaho----------Just window shopping. And with Browsing, of course, Comes Carousing for on Tinder you can have the pick of the crop and the Cream of the crop as you know.
    And with finding out through a "Girl friend" of his that he was also googling and gossiping with as well, this is telling me and it should be telling you that he is restless, doesn't want to be in a Real relationship nor hooked at the hip at this time.
    This could get worse, go down a beaten path eventually where he ends up Finding someone either on Tinder or maybe Some other date mate site you don't even know about. And it will be just War of the Roses, a huge trust issue that once they start, they don't usually stop.
    He never got rid of Tinder, he never intended to. He will continue to string you along with More online and Offline lame duck excuses until this relationship finally goes dead in the water.
    Yes, go ahead, I would have to agree... ask to see the Tinder and text messages and anything else that Deals with his Tender loving hand in the cookie jar.
    It's your choice, your call how you want to handle this ham here. But he is up to something and no matter what sneaky underhanded scheme he tries to pull behind your back, it will always make you look like you have egg on your pretty face.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't think you're going to get to the bottom of this unless you make a fake one. Although if he finds out he'll never trust you again

• he's probably just fantasising a bit but it can become real. so i'd try to set up a fake account, but see if he approaches you instead of you having the initiative to approach him. see how the conversation develops...

• You mean make an account for myself and see if he notices I'm on there? I thought the same thing about making a fantasy but its one thing to fantasize about women you'll never meet and another to do it with real women within your vicinity.

• yeah i did something similar while i was with my ex but the people were from a different country. so there was no intention whatsoever to go anywhere. so set up a fake account and don't put your face there. put some other pic. i dont know how tinder works, but "like" him and see if he approaches you and what kind of things he talks to you. maybe he just wants to boost his ego and has no real attentions (that's what i did what i did) but if it's tinder, it means people are close... so beware!

• Break up with him