Made the mistake of asking her out through text and now she's not replying... What do I do?

Been texting this girl from tinder for over a month and I've asked her out a couple times the past few weeks but she's had lots of tests being in pre med so hasn't been able to. She was able to come to my party though two weeks ago and said she'd love to see me again. I always seem to have to initiate contact though and text her every other day at the least just to stay in contact.. I tried asking her out earlier today though... through text since I can't see her and am too anxious to call... She hasn't replied for several hours now which she never seems to do... What should I do?

Well she ended up replying and said that should work but she might have family coming up but probably not so I'm hopeful but I guess we'll see...

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a Med Student? You won't get regular contact with her if she works at a hospital and don't expect to be any sort of priority, people in the Medical Career are married to their jobs. If you want a woman who is available a lot or regularly, you'd be better off with someone else.

• Never really thought about this but I feel like this could be a very valid statement... Maybe she's not perfect for me but I just hope she can at least give me a chance so I can see if it'd work out at all. Thanks for the advice!

• Yeah that's true, currently I'm just hoping she'll give me the chance to take her out on a date so we can at least see if we're really interested in each other since texting isn't really a good test of that.

• You can keep trying but if you can tell already that you won't get the time with her you want then don't waste time and energy, you'll just find frustration and heartache.

What Girls Said 4

• either super busy or uninterested, give her time. just don't bother her

• Just give her time. If she is in med school right now, she may have a lot in her plate, and she may be stressed out. Let her be for a few days, and then try again. Or who knows? She could be the one contacting you. Best of luck!

• I would wait a week and try again. If you get no response, then move on. My best friend is in Ned school and she texts me all the time to just chitchat, so med students aren't that busy!

• She's not into you.. Its normal for guys to ask girls out via text. I'm in med school and I get time to reply to texts even a day before my test.

• Well she replies to texts, just doesn't have time to go out on dates with studying and all. Plus this last weekend she had an appointment back home so wasn't around school to do anything. Just this one text asking her out again she's taken a while to reply to which I haven't really had happen before when I ask her a direct question so I'm not sure what to think..

• I'm sorry to say this so bluntly but girls can text many guy friends because they don't want to seem rude. But when they really like a guy, they'll be stuck to their phones just waiting for his reply no matter how busy they are. So don't keep waiting for her, find someone else. She's going to be busy anyways.

• Yeah I have a feeling maybe her battery just died or something but I'm expecting the worst hoping for the best!

What Guys Said 1

• Patience. thats key.

• I'm terrible with patience, thanks for the reminder!

• i understand.. but girls are already impatient, whats the point of having TWO people being impatient eh? and you are welcome.