Hung out with my friends female friend. I want to ask her out?

Ok so I hung out with a buddy of mine who ended up bringing a couple female friends along and I decided I like one of them. We went fishing and I was showing her how to fish. lol. It took a little bit of convincing to get her to try, but she did for a little while. Her friend was like wtf, you're fishing? lol. I didn't hit on her at all or anything like that. I told my buddy I thought she was cute, but he doesn't have time for us to hang out again cause he's busy with work and all that. Should I just drop it or do you think it would be worth it to get him to see if she would want to go on a date with me? My buddy was only friends with one girl and not the one I like. This was the first time we both met her.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah go for it. :) tell him to ask her is she wants to go out with you. No harm done :)

• I wouldn't tell him he may ruin it if he likes her too. Just ask her out yourself

• I don't have her number.

• well fb her or something I don't know lol or ask him for it or someone else.

What Guys Said 0