What do guys think when they see a hot girl when they're with their girlfriends?

You're at a restaurant with your girlfriend and a fit blonde with a big butt walks by.. What do you think?

• damn I want that ass
    0% (0)27% (3)23% (3)Vote
  • I wish she was my girlfriend
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • why is my girlfriend so ugly
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • why am I so ugly
    0% (0)18% (2)15% (2)Vote
  • I don't care I love my girlfriend
    100% (2)55% (6)62% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely I love my girlfriend. That girl could be a complete bitch for all I know. My girlfriend has committed to me, now I should commit to her. Hope this helps

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No thought whatsoever, just noticing that she's hot. Might look at the boobs if they are spectacular but I won't ogle another woman out of respect for my girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest it depends on whether me and my girlfriend are actively engaging in conversation or not. If we are, then I might not even notice, if we aren't then I'll probably glance at her and then focus on something else. So I guess that'd fall under option E.

0|1
    0|0
  • All those liars.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd not give a f*ck because a fit blonde with a big butt isn't my type. why girls think that this type of woman is consindered attractive by EVERY guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted why am I so ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • They feel exactly what a girl feels when she's with her boyfriend and sees a hot guy. This question comes from your own insecurity I suspect.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm just curious.. I don't have a boyfriend though :/

• A-C/E I'm not ugly so would never say that

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.