Guy wants me to be at his home all the time?

Dating for three months. He always wants me to come to his house at 8am in the morning so that we can spend the whole day together.

I'm a bit traditional and I like to go on dates to nice restaurants. This is a bit strange to just hang out like lazy bums all day at a house. Is this normal for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people are home bodies, if you want to date that type then do it. Tell him what you like, if he doesn't want to make it more comfortable for you, then he doesn't care about you, he just enjoys your utility.

What Guys Said 2

• A lot of guys do just prefer to stay at home, however, if you were to say something about wanting to go on an actual date he would be likely to comply

• Communicate with him or you'll get no where!

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him how you feel, be assertive. He may not know you don't want to stay at home all day if you go there everytime and not say anything. He can't read your mind. Just tell him nicely that you would really appreciate being taken out on a date sometime and if he doesn't want that then you aren't very compatible and I would suggest ending the relationship rather than sitting around waiting for him to change.