How do guys let a girl know they find them attractive?

how do guys act around their crushes? what do they say? how do you know when a guy likes you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I look at them. Just because I find them attractive it doesn't necessarily means I have a crush on them. But if I did, I'd just talk to them casually.

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly, there is no right answer. Its probably hard to confront a girl and tell them you like them simply because of how females react to guys like that. When you consider the videos on YouTube on how they respond to dudes that expresses themselves, you wonder why guys dont confront them about their feelings.

But for me, if my crush was next to me, I guess id get super cautious about how i act.

• It depends if I know the gal well or not.

• Tell him. We are not mind readers! Sometimes you have to be blunt as Hell!

• By telling them straight up. Be up front and honest. There is no need to hide your feelings.

• Unfortunately Guys or girls for that matter rarely do that. At least not at first.

• one thing is catcalling which is harrassing and then there's just friendly talking

• Except the differences aren't often talked about, and we are just told not to talk to anyone because it might make them uncomfortable. The underlying thing is we all know if we are very attractive then it's alright to give attention, and we aren't all in the top 10%. Getting told we are creeps for being the average guy and giving attention to a woman is discouraging.

• Honestly I would just tell them. I'll probably chat with them and just tell them what I like about them. Ex: If I like like their hair I'll just be like "hey, I like your hair". As weird that it may sound, it usually works out well. I've done it before.

What Girls Said 1

• They would just tell you straight up sweety. You are so pretty, your hair is so pretty, you are so beautiful, your so hot, I like you a lot, or I just like you, I'm happy when I'm talking with you etc etc