What to do? Please help!!! :(?

Look, I've been dating this guy for 4-5 months and thing were going great. He seemed so into me and stuff. On Tuesday I called him and we talked and talked about his job and other stuff, it was all good. But I didn't hear from him since that day. Please someone tell me what to do? Should I call him and ask what's wrong? Or should I give him space? I really like this guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I try and keep initiating contact about 50/50 if possible, it's not like I pay a load of attention to it but make sure I'm neither clingy, nor distant. Maybe he's wondering why you haven't contacted him, don't be afraid to reach out. If he is being distant for some reason it's on him and not your fault, he's the one who's failing to communicate.

What Guys Said 3

• Give him some space to disappear sometimes, its healthy for your relationship

• I think you should do whatever you want, it'll at less take some weight off your shoulders

• Call him and communicate.

What Girls Said 0