Anniversary Gift Ideas?

My boyfriend and I have our 6 month anniversary coming up... I know it might not be the biggest deal but we both want to do something special and he said he was gonna get me something. he's birthday just passed and i made him a picture frame of us and a personalized pillowcase so those ideas are out of the picture. Im not looking to spend a lot of money since Christmas is right around the corner but any ideas for meaningful gifts would be awesome! To give some insight: he loves cars, motorcycles, guitar, avenged sevenfold, and family guy... thanks for any help! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 months is very early

What Guys Said 3

• Really good sex, especially if it's something you don't normally do in the bedroom. That, or another shared experience of some sort, like concert tickets for 2. Physical gifts are hard to pull off and usually end up sucking.

• six months is by definition not an aniversary so just concentrate on Christmas

• Cool whip bikini is always good...

What Girls Said 0