Do you have to make things official in some special way or can I just start referring to her as my gf?

I'm just not really sure how this is done...

Thanks people

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you have to ask her out. Then anytime after that if you guys are dating. Then you can start referring to her as your girlfriend.

• We have been on a few dates but do i have to ask her to be my gf, is that a thing?

• I already asked her out on a date --> then do I ask her to be my gf?

What Girls Said 4

• The whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing requires a conversation. Even if you've been on a few dates with her, don't assume she is your girlfriend. If you just start calling her your girlfriend at best you are rushing through things and missed out on the opportunity to tell her what she means to you, and at worst she'll shoot you down and say she isn't interested in all of that.

• Even if she feels the same way she might have these doubts as well, and she'll want to make sure you two are on the both page. Just ask her to be your girlfriend, it doesn't have to be incredibly romantic or anything.

• Just talk to her and tell her you're ready for her to be your girlfriend. Shouldn't be that hard.

• ask her to be your girlfriend! I don't know why this is so hard for guys these days. you can't want someone to be your girlfriend but not say anything and just adopt the title and expect it to be so. be romantic, tell her how much she means to you and that you'd like her to be yours.

What Guys Said 0