Girls what will you do if u like your best guy friend?

Girls how do u hint or show your best guy friends that you like her more than that? Did you lie or ignore him, if he suspect that you like him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him straight up.

• How about if she like him and she find that he doesn't feel that way?

• Then what if the situation is reversed? He is the 1 liking her and she the one doesn't feel that way with him? What will she do? Ignore, avoid and lie to him?

• I would never lie or ignore my best friend. I may try to avoid him for a day or two but I can't go longer than that without talking to him ;)

What Girls Said 5

• If he's my best friend, im comfortable enough to tell him :) plus he would know me well since he's my bestfriend so he should at least be able to tell :)

• A girl with confidence is very attractive. :)

• Ya the problem is, she is lying to me when i talked to her, she was clearly online and yet she said she was already asleep. And takes whole lot of time to reply me now. Out of the blue. I think i should just forget about it :/

• aw , i think let it be for now, still be the bestfriend you always have been and just give it time , she might be in shock to find out, just be there for her always :)

• Well in my case, I didn't need to say it. He figured out himself. Yes it didn't turn out into we two being like together since he considered me friend only but I didn't lose my friend for sure. Friends are there to understand you. Give her sometime. There is always fear of losing best friend against getting lover. Let her know that you would be with her, no matter what. Make her feel secure.
    But if that would not have been the case, I would have told him myself. It is difficult but it is better to be out with it rather than making mess of thoughts in head.

• When i was younger i would lie and say no because i was shy. But now I don't care. If he's my best friend, i'd feel comfortable telling him I liked him.

• So u won't ignore him? If u feel that he doesn't feel the same way? So in what scenario will u ignore him?

• How about if she is the 1 that doesn't like him that way, and he is the liking her? Knowing that he like her, will she ignore and lie to him?

• If the guy is extremely pushy about liking her then she might avoid him. If they were best friends i don't think she would lie to him. Maybe make up exuses on why you can't hang out.

• Tell your guy friends, it's not a secret and it shouldn't be. Try to see if she likes you back. Most of the time guy and girl best friends end up falling for each other. That is what happened to me and my best friend/boyfriend. Good luck!

• If he's my best friend, I'm not about to mess that up. I will however, try to get hugs from him. :)

• And how do you try to make him fall for you, if he doesn't seems to like you?

• i dont try

• if he doesn't like me, he doesn't like me

What Guys Said 0