How do you make a guy like you?

There's this guy I really like, and I don't know how to make him like me, and I think he likes me, but if not, I just want to make him like me more. Thanks :)


0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

  • You can't "make him like you. Just be yourself and see where it goes.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

  • Flirting with your body language usually helps because conversation is 10% body language is the other 90%. You can play the game of eye contact with him turn around if you see him looking at you. Approach him if you can. I hate it when girls think that only guys should approach the girls first if human are equal it can vice versa can it not?

    0|0
    0|0
  • You can't Make anyone like you, you can only give them reasons as to why they should and to do that you should talk to him whenever you get the chance and smile a lot,. Get to know him and see what happens Good luck

    0|0
    0|0
  • Just trying to get lvl 2 since this bitch site won't let you post links at lvl 1 sorry

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

  • First of all, you can't "make" a guy like you.

    You should be fun, outgoing and just be yourself. Talk to him and just relax and by you.

    0|0
    0|0
  • You cannot make someone like you. That goes against the concept of free will. You can entice him, but you cannot make him. Do not try too hard. That will only turn him away. Do nice things for him. Try to hang out with him.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...