New Boyfriend [ of two weeks ] doesn't like to spend lots of time together?

Like any other guy that has been really into me would wanna hang out randomly during the week, sometimes planned, but would LOVE to spend their weekends with me or at least one of the days together.

This guy'll text me and stuff, but he's not very dynamic with the texts... i'm an excitable txtr, lots of emojis, explanations, memes, whatever. I'm not boring. I make ridiculous snapchats n he's just... well... plain.. like one text for his turn, sometimes I like to send 2-3 really short ones for a reply.

In bed he says I'm the best he's ever had but I find him meh, even though he has a hot body and adorable face. I asked him over and over again if he really wants the relationship cos I'm perfectly find with friends with benefits as I know he's sort of a player and can get any girl he wants, but he always says he wants more than fwb. But his excuse for not spending time with me is he doesn't like to be smothered, n that he likes being with me but it's to the point where I don't feel like I'm getting enough attention, he doesn't ever compliment me so it kinda drove me to cheat on him with my ex and talk to other guys in a flirty way, I don't know what to do :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Not trying to be aggressive here, but it sounds like you're only with this guy for his looks... I'd recommend finding someone who's as passionate and excitable as you.

• It's ok, once you get to know me I'm a typically aggressive girl. My friends pointed out I may be using him to make an ex jealous cos I'm clearly not over him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you're not happy with him, then break it off. Don't cheat on him, when you can just break up and find someone else. It seems like you two aren't compatible, sexually or mentally.

• you seem like a damn hoe, he needs to break up with you tf.