Guys, how many women do you date at once?

Guys, how many woman do you date at once?

And how long do you wait to choose who you want to be exclusive with?

What are the signs you're dating more than one person?

Most Helpful Guy

• How many women do you date at once? Just one if I was into exclusive dating.

And how long do you wait to choose who you want to be exclusive with? I don't exclusively date.

What are signs you're dating more than one person? You mean cheating? I don't do that.

What Guys Said 6

• If I want to be in a relationship that's serious I wouldn't start it by dating more than one girl. I usually get to know different girls that I'm interested in then ask out the one who I think has the most potential at forming a serious relationship. It also depends if dating means looking for something serious or just sex.

• I'm shit with remembering names so only one at a time for me or I'd end up with none after calling Vicky Michelle and Chloe Laura etc :-\

• As many as approach me. Until someone better comes along. The signs that agirlfriend receives from a partner who dates more than one person can vary from person to person. If he has not decided yet with which one he wants to settle he may be testing you in more subtle or abvious ways, again depending on the person.

• One I am always exclusive no matter what.

• Two as of yesterday, how exciting... Hahaha. I don't know what signs I'll give yet.

• One, that's how you show you're committed.

What Girls Said 0