Can someone love so much?

I loved a girl so much more than my life... I'll never go for a girl again in my life. I don't want anyone except her... no oneèèe

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling. A guy I liked said he can't date because of school and his sports team. He also never talks to girls outside of school (his friend told me that once too who is my close friend.) I dont know he was just the one person. I dream every night of kissing him. I see his face five times a week. Knowing I will never have im is like salt in a wound.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel you but it takes two for tango. So if you love her that much but she keeps walking away then you have to face the ugly truth, she's not that into you. Man up and move away, if you keep chasing that girl then you will lose your chance to be happy with the one who really loves you.

• Awwwww, I'm sorry. :( I believe it is possible to love that much. I am very passionate, and love hard. Just because you lost her doesn't mean you should just not go after anyone else ever again. :( That sounds like a sad, lonely life. You can love again, trust me. Don't cut yourself off.

• Have you ever loved some one so much? that living without her feels you are having a emptiness in your heart and dying without her is like doing injustice to yourself.. ?

• Yes, I understand the feeling, but I've moved from him since then. Just as I'm sure he dises from me.

• You're lucky.
    Most people never find love. I've always had unrequited love... Lucky me huh?

• I found the girl of my dreams but I lost her...

• Mee tooo :)

• Lol ok

• Cool story bro.

What Guys Said 1

• I've been there man. Trust me life goes on and eventually you will love again. Whether you beleive me or not it's true.

• So will you able to love someone like you loved her?

• Yes. After all of this time I can feel love again. For years I wanted to kill myself but I started smoking a lot of weed and it's amazing the powerful emotions you can completely ignore when you are high