I went on a date with this guy, he keep touching me, holding hands and everything?

I went on a date with this guy, he keep touching me, holding hands and everything. It's our first date for God sake. I don't think I am going on a second date with him. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're just scared

What Guys Said 4

• You're going to have to get over that "touching" thing if u ever want to date successfully

• Besides all that, do you like the dude?

• Sounds like you just didn't enjoy the date... So don't go on a second one.

• He is possibly in love with you or at the very lest very attracted to you.

I don't know witch is worst, him being too forward to fast or you not telling him how you feel instead of telling us!!!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it sounds pretty natural for a date..

• I think he was being friendly and was attracted to you. Guys on a first date are going to do that. If he stood ten feet away from you and was in a plastic bubble the entire time, or checking his phone the entire time, then that would be a cause for concern, but holding hands and touching--guys do that. That's flirting. Girls do that. That's flirting. It's how someone shows interest in you.

• i guess the asker doesn't know about body language

• I don't like stranger touching me period. If I went on a date with you, it's because I want to get know you not because I want you to keep touching me. I bet you wouldn't like it either.

• I've been on dates, and, yes, guys are touchy. It's flirty. I do like it, because it signifies attraction. That's how men and women flirt.