Location for first date?

I'm going to ask a special girl or tomorrow.

where should we go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go someplace that you can talk openly and not get distracted. for example a picnic in a park or going to get coffee. dont go to the movies because then you won't be able to chat. also a first date shouldn't be too fancy

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on her vibe and how well Do u know her. If she really likes u the place doesn't matter. What would matter is ur company and how you make her feel (:

That's my personal opinion but to be honest all women are different and sometimes complicated to read XD

• Ice skating - super romantic, but only if you can do it, at least a little.
    Amusement park, nothing beats fun and cotton candy.
    Sports game, if she's into it that is.
    Small, cozy local coffee shop. Sounds lame, but it can be really nice and cute.

What Guys Said 4

• Something that she less and wants to do. I'd is special is all about her. Not movies unless she insists. Some thing different and exciting. I remember I took my old gf ice skating and it worked really well, and so much fun.

• It depends in where you live. It also depends on your age. Assuming you are able to drive, take her to the mountains, or to a movie she wants to see. Not a fast food place though, not a good first impression. UNLESS it's Sonic, and you don't stay there. Make it appeal to her. Hope that helped :)

• Depends. How well do you know this girl already?

• Grab lunch