Why do so many guys pretend to be all sensitive and caring?

Yes, why is it that so many guys clearly go out of their way to show sensitivity and carring etc, when they meet someone? Do a lot of guys assume that all women are the same and they are all looking for the same things as the girls portraiyed in magazines?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, of course they do. That is what they've been hammered with from birth. Girls are sensitive. They want to talk, they want to be listened to, they are always right. Men are brutish animals that need to learn to be sophisticated effeminate real human beings.

So when we do find a girl that you can actually talk shit to without having to put up with all that white knight bullshit, we find that wonderfully liberating.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Most guys are two faced. They will treat you nice until you go out with them, then as soon as you do they will start acting like dicks. It's all just a big act. But the problem is that girls start thinking all guys are like that, so they put them out altogether. They forget that there are some guys that are legit nice. I met a girl at the start of this year. We started talking a bit, then she started going out with a jerk who was putting it on. He dumped her over text a few weeks later. I've been there for her for 6 months but she can't see that I am legit nice to her and will actually treat her well. Good guys get hurt for no reason. Hope this helps anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • So they can have you cry on there shoulder when your going through problems like with other guys so you will chose him

0|0
    0|0
  • We think that if we do show any emotion around you right off the bad then you'll label us as weak and pathetic... which is what usually happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it gets them what they want; why use force when kindness gives the less resistance.

Also I'm glad you said most but a lot of people aren't really caring. It's makes you wonder if being taught how to be a good person was a waste of time

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably on the right track, though not just magazines, but pretty much all media.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand your question. Most women say they want a sensitive and caring guy, so why WOULDN'T guys act that way when the meet a woman?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because they want to look like someone you would want and then they make you fall for them. That's when their true self starts to come out. If you think they're pretending, let them wait. If they get tired they will stop but if not maybe the guy really cares because he thinks you're worth it!

1|0
    0|0