Did she just reject me?

I've been talking/texting this girl and I like her and I'm sure she likes me because she said I'm cute and that she liked me. But we were talking on the phone tonight and she just out of the blue said "I have to call you back just text me". But she never called me back. Did she reject me and should I just move on and call it quits? Or wait it out?

I was being a dumbass last night.. She fell asleep. We've been texting the whole day today.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry about it if it was a one time thing. She very well may have had something urgent she had to do, and she really couldn't sit and talk (or even text).

However if this happens again, and especially if it happens a third time, then I would take it as a sign that she's trying to separate herself from you.

What Girls Said 1

• I would wait it out.. She didn't tell you anything that should worry you. All she said was that she will call you back. It could be that she was busy and couldn't speak to you at that moment..

What Guys Said 2

• She most likely just had something come up. Message her 'Hey' and make a joke about how you were waiting for her to call you back. See what happens from there. Hope this helps

• Dude settle down people sonetimes people have things that make them busy or maybe she's just feeling shy and is hesitant about calling