What does this situation mean?

So me and my really good guy friend went on our first date the other night. We had a really fun time. Afterwards we went back to his dorm (my college Is 10 minutes away) and watched a movie. After the movie he finally put his arm around me and we cuddled for awhile, then he kissed me. We started making out, but then he leaned over and turned the light out. I was like okay, and we kept going. After awhile, I felt like things were moving too fast, so I asked him if we could slow things down. He was like "oh yeah". We cuddled again until his roommate came back for a few minutes. Then he got back onto the bed and it just felt awkward. He didn't even touch me at all. I decided to leave and get the bus, and he walked to the bus stop with me and waited till it came. I hugged him goodbye. I didn't know if he expected more or if he was just tired. I texted him that I had a good time yesterday and that we should do it again And I hope everythings okay between us. What do you think this means?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think both of you are thinking way too much into everything. Just hang out, say slow down when you want it slow, say speed up when you want it fast.

This is only as weird as you want it to be. Don't forget when he got on the bed and didn't touch you, you also didn't touch him.

• Because we were good friends, he doesn't know if we should start dating. He got mad at himself for "crossing a line" (ie kissing), even though we were on a date and we both like each other. He said he doesn't know what he wants. I don't know what to think

What Guys Said 4

• means nothing, he probably just thought it's enough for the night since you already told him to calm down so there you go

• You said stop, he was respecting you. Now next time just be casual about but say exactly where your limits are right now you like making out and getting handsy but you aren't ready for sex at this point

• You say no, it means no. He is respecting that and until you say yes or initiate something that is the way it going to be.

• Just trying to get lvl 2 since this bitch site won't let you post links at lvl 1 sorry

What Girls Said 0