Can't tell if friendzoned?

Hello ladies and gents, I am so confused right now and I'm getting anxious over this situation so any feed back would be great!

I've been hanging out with this girl for about 6 times now (within 1.5 months period) and I still can't figure out where we stand but I don't want to bring it up to her because it might ruin our friendship/relationship

GOOD SIGNS
- we text every single day
- we hung out and talked until 2am couple of times
- she agreed to hang out every time I asked her to
- she shares about personal and embarrassing stuff with me
- we can talk about ANYTHING
- she offers to split the bill but I don't let her
- she's willing to do anything with me

BAD SIGNS
- she never has any questions for me, I ask her all the questions because I am genuinely interested in her
- I always have to drive 30 miles to her. She would never drive to me
- when we say goodbye, I could tell she doesn't want a hug and she's definitely not a shy person
- she thinks that I should give it a try with another girl that currently likes me
- she never texts me first

I'm so confused, I feel like she likes me but I don't at the same time. What are you guys' thoughts?

• Friendzoned
  • Not Friendzoned
Haha crazy how I got 100% friendzoned. Turns out she did like me. I just told myself it's now or never and told her how I felt. Turns out she thought I was friendzoning her too. We were just too shy to communicate our true feelings I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• "but I don't want to bring it up to her because it might ruin our friendship/relationship" <-- see that? Dude you already friendzoned YOURSELF. She didn't have to do it for you.

What Girls Said 1

• - she thinks that I should give it a try with another girl that currently likes me

There is your answer. If she were interested in you she'd never suggest this.

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you pay her bills?
    How is you not letting her a good sign?

• How is this confusing? There's absolutely NO doubt that you're in the friendzone. There's not ONE sign that you're anywhere else.