He apologized for kissing me?

I went on a pretty good 2nd date with this guy i met online. At the end he leaned in and gave me a pretty lengthy kiss (caught me by surprise). So today i texted him first to say hi, and he replied "sorry if i offended or made you uncomfortable the other night, i just thought you looked pretty and couldn't help kissing you at the end." I'm not sure how to respond, no one's ever apologized about this to me before? Should i just text back letting him know it's all good (and that i enjoyed it :D)?

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a gentleman! Sure, tell him that you enjoyed it : )!

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him how you really feel. There's no sense in hiding it. You're both adults and shouldn't be dealing with hiding your feelings

• ok, I have never apologised for kissing a girl, I guess he is uncertain about how you feel and is being polite about it, you need to reassure him it's ok.

• Tell him how you felt sense you enjoyed him that, this is coming from a person that has apologized to another person for the same reason.

• Yes because if he caught by surprise maybe you gave off the vibe you didn't want to kiss. Or ignore it then just give him an even better kiss when you see him next.

• I am sorry.

What Girls Said 4

• If he wouldn't have cared he would have not apologized I think he feels bad cause he feels it was embarrassing... (Cause you weren't expecting it) so I feel you should just tell him it's fine it had to happen anyway... Just answer or he'll probably feel more embarrassed... and think you don't wanna talk to him.😉

• Say "there is no need to apologise, I quite liked it 😊" you should be alright 😁

• I think maybe he thought he did a bad thing because you reacted so suprised? Just let him know that its okay, dont act super happy about it but let him know he didn't do anything wrong :)

• If you really did enjoy it and don't feel forced to be nice. I would say go ahead. Tell him that there is no reason to apologise, that you in fact enjoyed it, but where caught by surprise. Basically, be honest