Would you choose someone who loves you or someone you love?

• Choose the one who loves me and would do everything for me, because she/he will make my life so much easier.
  • Chose somoneone I love, even though she/he doesn't have the same feelings for me.
  • Chose the one who loves me officially and pursue the one I love.
  • Other (please elaborate)
  • I want to see the reults/ I don't know the answer to this question

Most Helpful Girl

• well i Chose A.. well because if someone loves me /always there for me I will automatically create feelings for him, but what if I am after a person who doesn't loves me I would be broken, but i would say there should been an option saying love from both sides so I would for sure choose that option, its always a two way act

What Girls Said 4

• I would choose someone who loves me but not because it makes life easier but because I know I would be safe and that person would really care for me. It might be selfish to say I don't want to get hurt and I know the person who loves me wouldn't hurt me

• I choose someone who loves me cause if he makes me feel loved then soon I'll fall head over heels with him.

• I chose D because Id rather wait for someone who loved me that I loved in return

• I would choose the one that loves me not because they would make my life easier but because, as selfish as it is, for myself to love someone who does not love me back would simply be too painful

What Guys Said 4

• This question is to damb hard. I have to say im guilty of going for the girl that lies me because I wanted a gf because I'm lonely. But I thought thus girl liked me, so I went for her. But turns out she didn't so much, and in the pricess I liked her eventually anyway. So a bit of both.

• someone i love. especially when she doesn't love me it'd be far better in my case, to hit me down and cure me for the disease called "love"... if that ever happemns to me of course. :-P

• I choose the one i love you cannot deceive the one who loves you

• Loving someone gives you courage, but being love gives you strength. You cannot give something you don't have and I can only love you because God loved me first. When you love someone who cannot love you back is such a waste; but it's more blessed to love, then seek to be loved because what you give is what you shall receive.