Should a girl ask a guy out if she likes him but he hasn't asked her out? Lets see if we can settle this common question with a quick poll?

I think a girl should because if she breaks the ice, he could be a great guy and it could lead to years of fun or something more. Some might say no in that he should be the one, which may be true in a perfect world by why let something wonderful go by for something so silly. Once the ball is rolling, it might be great.

• Yes, she should ask him out
  • No, she shouldn't ask him out

Most Helpful Girl

• I've asked all the people I have dated, out. I don't like to mess about, I prefer to know where I stand and if I like someone, I want them to know.

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely! it's been awhile since I have but if you want someone go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• They should. Especially if they are sitting around internally freaking out about it. You have to chase after what you want.