Guys: Would you date a woman who is overweight, but who has a pretty face and nice personality? What are your turn offs?

What do you think about dating a woman who is overweight but still pretty, nice hair, makeup, dresses well? I know it's all a matter of opinion. I'm just curious as to what you think and why.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other - Explain in comments

Most Helpful Guy

• If I still find her face attractive, and we get along great / have a lot in common, then sure.

I've dated girls from thin and petite to mildly obese, and my opinion is that the shape of your body doesn't matter nearly as much as what you enjoy doing with it.

What Guys Said 7

• Overweight can be a subjective term. How overweight are you talking? Are you talking about having a little fat to grab onto (a little fat)? Or are you talking about being 50 or more pounds overweight and borderline obese?

• I guessanywhere from a little overweight to 50lbs over.

• Then yes, I would consider dating someone like this. Being a little bit overweight doesn't really look that bad. I wouldn't automatically consider someone who's slightly overweight unattractive by any means. AND, like you said, there are other factors like a pretty face and a great personality which positively affect my desire to want to date this woman you're describing.

• Absolutely if she is a nice person and we get on then a few extra pounds is no issue at all

• Yes i only really date girls/ women whose overweight

• No. Overweight women aren't sexy.

• I don't think so, I lost a lot of weight so I know how it feels though

• Overweight, yes of course. Obese? Not so much...

• Personality speaks just as much and in some case more to me.

What Girls Said 1

• wouldn't have a problem dating a guy in that type of case. Reason: body shape can always change it only takes will power. Now, being "face ugly" can only be repaired with surgery.