Why were my teammates so shocked when my girlfriend kissed me?

After basketball practice, our coach took the team out to eat Friday. The guys on the team were talking about how hot the 29 year old waitress was. Little did they know, is that she's my girlfriend lol. She took our orders, Despite them trying to get her attention, she kept smiling at me. One of the guys asked for her number, once she (Mya) was done taking the orders, she kissed me and walked away. The entire team looked shocked and I didn't get what the big deal was. Lot's of guys date older gorgeous women. Why were they so shocked?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• You're just fishing for an ego boost. Go away.

• Jealous much?

• Yep. Jealousy.

• Wait, I'm confused. Who's jealous and who are they jealous of?

• How old are you? Maybe they were just impressed that you pulled such a babe.

• I guess they were shocked that the waitress was your girlfriend perhaps? I mean it's not really a usual thing that a hot waitress kisses a guy out of the blue, is it

• Because they wanted her attention and you got it.

• They were shocked, because they didn't know she was your girlfriend. I bet a few of them were embarrassed, because they attempted to get her number, while you were right there.

• I thought it was funny. I trust my girl,

• It has nothing to do with trusting her or not. It was their attempt at getting it that would embarrass them.

• Probably because a random waitress just kissed you, duh? Also, 29 is not fucking old.

• I guess 5 years isn't that big of an age difference.

• No, it's not.

• That's nice dear.

What Guys Said 0