Is He Shy? Or Is It That I Don't Stand A Chance?

so recently I've really started to like this guy. we flirt texted once for three hours (I initiated it) and that was on Friday. it's Monday and he hast contacted me since. but today I did see him watching me in the hall. I've seen him innocently flirting with girls before, I don't really think it registers as flirting him. on his Facebook I've seen he only talks to his guy friends, never any girls, which leads me to think he's shy when it comes to girls. do you think this is true? or is it just never gonna happen? if he is shy, how do I get him to open up and contact me?

I'm scared to text him again...I don't wanna look like some creeper (sorry my itouch won't let me comment)
ugh. there's a whole story behind it. a long story.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im shure that he's just shy. If he google eyes you and flirts in texts he likes you but is afraid to talk to you. He probably doesn't text you first because he's afraid to bother you or afraid you won't return the message.

What Guys Said 2

• You aren't beeing a creeper I'm shure he wants you to text him. He's just to afraid to text you. And that's reasons why guys don't text like him because he's afraid that he seems like a perv.

• just go for it

What Girls Said 1

• prob just really shy if he doesn't talk to other girls..go for it