Girls: would you date an overweight guy if he had a handsome face and good personality?

This was inspired by a question I saw, would be interesting to see the girls point of view.
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1211059-guys-would-you-date-a-woman-who-is-overweight-but-who-has-a-pretty

• Yes I would
    75% (9)17% (1)56% (10)Vote
  • No I wouldn't
    25% (3)0% (0)17% (3)Vote
  • See answer
    0% (0)83% (5)27% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was only very slightly overweight I guess, but otherwise no. I wouldn't be sexualy attracted to him, which would mean no kisses or sex, so would also be unfair on him, not just me.
    My guy doesn't have to be a looker, but he can't be something that turns me off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It just depends on if I personally find him attractive. Personality does go a long way, but there has to be some level of attraction there for it to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at someone by their personality.
    If this person has a terrible personality I wouldn't fall for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little chubby but healthy, yes. Obese, definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter how he looks or over weighted what matter is feeling should be mutual!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, that's what I'm doing now

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh god yes! Big guys my god I love them freaking adorable I just wanna cuddle and be all over them you understand how much I freaking I love them lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Overweight girls probably would, eventually.

Everyone wants to date out of their league, and most of them eventually figure out that this isn't going to happen, and settle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people get turned on by fat people. . . Could be some sort of fetish.

0|0
    0|0