Should I text a guy that hasn't texted me in about a week?

We went on one date, and just after the date he started eating me all day and that went on for a week. Now it's been almost a week since he texted me. I have no idea if I should text him to know what's up. I still don't know if I really like him, since we only know each other for like a week, we went only on one date and the rest was texting...
Last time we talked I was the one starting the conversation and it took him like 1 hour to text me back, then I answer him at like 10 pm, he answered back till next day like at 9 am...

Should I continue to text him or just move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not initiate conversation for a change? Don't just make men do all the initiation work.

• The thing ism I don't want to be that annoying girl who is always texting

• If you never even initiate once, that's annoying even more.

What Guys Said 3

• If you have almost a week without knowing from him you know the answer.

• I think you know the answer already but if you want another taste test, invite him out

• Guy can go for ages without texting he will have forgotten because it's what guys do text him

What Girls Said 1

• Try texting him! :) I know you don't want to feel like that woman who texts left, right, up and down but sometimes, a guy likes a woman who can initiate a conversation for a change! See where it goes and if you think it's not going anywhere, move on.