Called my girl a slut jokingly is she mad at me?

We were flirting joking around through text and sexual topic came up. I responded and said Fucking slut go back to what you were doing ending the conversation. She hasn't hit me up in a while is she mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• well that reads like you got angry over the topic, it doesn't sound like a joke at all so i bet she thinks you are mad at her and she's pissed at you for calling her a slut even if it was a joke to you

What Girls Said 3

• uh well first off calling her a slut was a bad move, and then adding "go back to what you were doing" made me cringe at the thought of receiving a text like that. It's pretty disrespectful even if you have that kind of a relationship... i would apologize if i were you

• More than likely yes she's mad. That's just something you don't call a girl, joking or not. It might have sounded different in person, but in text it actually sounded pretty brutal.

• Yes. She probably didn't know you were joking, and even if she does know you were joking, it was kinda rude. Apologize and if she doesn't reply just chill, she will come to you.

What Guys Said 3

• "slut" is a term girls don't tend to easily bruh. in a joking manner its still a high risk using that shit lol. she is probably a little mad.

• Haha that's something you should never say bruh. she's Mad at you I guess

• Almost certainly absolutely not appropriate in any situation