Girl say she has a boyfriend and ignoring me?

there is girl in my institute we r doing different courses so v r in different class, infront of my lab there is a water machine there one day she came to drink water and 1st time we look each other then she came regularly with her friends (female) to drink water and we make eye contact for a moment after sumdays she became weird she start laughing with her friends and sometime she manage her hair with her fingers while looking at me and one day i found her in fb v chat for about 1 hr she was asking my pic in whole conversation i didn't give her so at d end she blocked me in fb after dat she was hiding herself not seeing me and walk away fastly and after few days i chat her on fb by fake account but "she said she's not interested in talking with me and she has a bf" and request me not to message her again then she block my fake account too. i dont understand that is she has a bf or try to avoid me please tell me wt i have to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her alone.

What Girls Said 1

• I can sense a mind game. Do not bother her anymore. She is not worthy of your time in my opinion.

• ut i dont understad whether she is playing game or not interested because we chat first time for about 1 hour and she was replying my messages instantly then she asked for my pic i said i have in wtsapp so then she asked for my no. i gave to her after 2 min then she said dont joke upload ur pic on fb... well one thing i notice y she was asking for my pic repeatedly ven she saw me many times in institute so i didn't gave and at d end she said r u uploading ur pic or i block u i replied if u block me m not gonna contact u ever den she said dats good for me and den blocked me on fb.. then after dat she was not coming to institue for one week so i text again on fb by other a/c so she said m not interested in talking with you i already have a bf.. dats it now recently she is coming back again but i am not looking at her.. m i doing right... and her friends r looking at me like they know me somes giggles...

What Guys Said 1

• Well... I find it kinda creepy you would make a new fb account just to talk to her after she blocked you already and what are you going to do make a 3rd account?

Leave her alone you're starting to sound like a stalker

• ut i dont understad whether she is playing game or not interested because we chat first time for about 1 hour and she was replying my messages instantly then she asked for my pic i said i have in wtsapp so then she asked for my no. i gave to her after 2 min then she said dont joke upload ur pic on fb... well one thing i notice y she was asking for my pic repeatedly ven she saw me many times in institute so i didn't gave and at d end she said r u uploading ur pic or i block u i replied if u block me m not gonna contact u ever den she said dats good for me and den blocked me on fb.. then after dat she was not coming to institue for one week so i text again on fb by other a/c so she said m not interested in talking with you i already have a bf.. dats it now recently she is coming back again but i am not looking at her.. m i doing right... and her friends r looking at me like they know me somes giggles... bro m not stalker but this girl is now become mystry to me