Age difference you prefer your partner to be?

personally, I prefer a younger guy, around 25ish.

• same age. give or take a year or two.
  • older. no more than 5 years.
  • younger. no more than 6 years.
  • younger. at least by 10 years.
  • older. by at least 10 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted B – I'd prefer someone a bit more mature... ^ _ ^'
    I approve of ur preference, lol! Awesome. :3

What Guys Said 15

• I didn't answer any of the boxes because it doesn't matter which is older or younger as long as the age difference stays under 10 years

• I'd say my age +/- 4 years or so. I'm 21, so any girl aged 18 - 25 would probably make for the most compatible relationship.

• My partner is older than me by 5 years. I'm 33 and she's 38. I've always been attracted older women :-)

• Younger, by anything up to about ten years, it really depends on the individual.

• My girlfriend is 5 years older than me. I'm 24 (will be 25 in 10 days) and she's 29. I prefer older women, women my age aren't very mature.

• my age or slightly younger. first preference.

• I like em a little bit older than me.

• I'm 17 so, as cute as 13-14 year old girls are, I can only go down to 15. My parents won't even let me do THAT. "one year younger or one year older" they say to me. Small world. :/

• Up to 38, down to 26. I'm 35.

• Age does matter. Y younger guys?

• 1. I like a full head of hair
      2. more energy
      3. not sure exactly when I'll be ready to have kids. I'd rather a younger/healthier guy

• wow! lol can't stop laughing at this. 5/6ish years older is not a cougar. ha ha

• true but you have the same reasons as a cougar.

• Same age or max 2 years younger

• I'm think everything from same to 2 years younger would be fine, I'm 16 atm

• The older I get, the bigger my range. At the moment, just one year more/less is enough.

• I'm 26 and I've been with a couple of women in their late 30's. Older women are AMAZING! Why? I gave this answer elsewhere so it's a copy and paste job...
    Why? Knew what they wanted and weren't afraid to ask for it instead of getting pissed when I couldn't read their mind. Also, way more horny: "If you wake up in the middle of the night feel free to wake me up too ;)"

If I had any advice for younger girls, I'd say this: It's up to you to figure out what gets you off. It's not up to your partner to figure you out for you. You figure it out, and show them. Rubik's Cubes aren't fun. The worst is when you're with a girl who doesn't know her body that well and isn't willing to explore it. I'm all for helping you solve the puzzle girl, but you gotta let me have all the damn pieces.

• I think both partners should explore each others bodies though. it'd get boring if I had to tell the guy what to do everytime and nothing new was ever tried

• also, it's different with different people. 1 might not please you doing a certain thing but another might drive you wild

• Oh I agree, it's about picking up what gets you both going. I was more referring more to the first woman I was with outside of my age range.

She taught me how to please a woman, patiently and deliberately. She taught me how to relax when a woman was pleasing me. She would tell me directly and without judgment when something pleased her and when it didn't. She told me how important it was to watch a woman during foreplay to see if she was ready -- and that I shouldn't just go at her like a dog in heat. She had no problems talking frankly about sex. A pussy was a pussy. A dick was a dick. She didn't get all embarrassed or awkward when talking about sex.

What an eye opener it was!

• Age is just a number you can't help who fall in love with.
    but for me I like them young

What Girls Said 4

• Voted A. Same age give or take a year or two. But I have a hunch that when I get older I will probably like younger guys.

• Same age up to 3 years max.

• I prefer older 21 and up.

• I'm 19, so 20-23.