Why would a guy suddenly become less eager to talk?

Hr used to text more and call every night.
We have been together for only a few weeks.

I was not really interested in him first, but he kept chasing me. Now I like him a bit- and he only texts good morning and how ate you. I initiate sometimes but I feel his interest is not strong as it was.

Why do you think he talks less?

Any ideas? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• it could be that now he has you, there isn't anything for him to work towards to now. thats a problem. talk to him about this.

• I told him why he is not communicating as usual and if there is anything and he said 'why there should be anything wrong?

Thanks

• yeah its because he doesn't have to work for you anymore. you need to tell him that it makes you worried that he isn't talking as much.

• I decided to just dump him. We are still early in the relationship. If he starts playing games with me or he wants me to chase him now I definitely won't!

I didn't really planned to go out with him after date 1, I just felt we are not suitable. It's just I got used to talking to him.

Thanks girl:)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0