Making out without commitment?

We've been on 4 dates till now and on the last 2 dates I've ended up at his place after the date and had some heavy make out sessions.

We've been meeting twice a week and we text everyday. But he hasn't asked me if I'm dating anyone else or if we are in a relationship or discussed anything about us.

So I have a question. Is it okay to makeout like this without commitment? I don't want to seem like I'm easy because I want him to take me seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• i would talk to him about it if it's bothering you so much but then again if you want to keep going the same way thats fine too, but it seems to me that u really need to talk to this guy. at least i would if i were you.

What Guys Said 5

• Is it ok according to who? Only you can decide whats right for you in your life. Most of the girls I get involved with I have slept with on the first date. If there is chemistry there and you are comfortable with him there is nothing wrong with enjoying each others bodies.

Commitment is other topic. I personally don't feel commitment is implied until its talked about and mutually agreed upon.

If you want to be exclusive with him talk to him about it. If you don't like his answer you have to decide if you wish to keep seeing him.

• In order to be taken seriously, first you need to set rules and standards for yourself, small signs of commitment being one of them.

From the looks of it, it seems like he's not even interested in following the small rules. If he can't follow the small rules, what makes you think he'll follow the big ones?

If you're looking for a guy with no commitment I say move forward. If you want commitment, then take caution of this guy.

• What small rules?

• Most of us don't have any "rules" to follow. I just go with the flow on each date, I just see to it that I don't sleep with a man if I'm not committed. If I knew what you were talking about I wouldn't be asking.

• Sigh.

You know, I really didn't want to go this in depth and waste my time (I usually waste enough of it, but I'll give it a go).

I will ask a very simple question girl.

According to you, what do you look for in a committed man. Someone who truly loves you for you, and not just getting inside of your pants?

• I would take it down a notch if commitment is really important to you.

• Why do you say that?

• he could be getting all his satisfaction out of the intense makeout sessions that have the potential to lead to more, whilst also having the potential to make you grow more attached to him while he is happily in kitty fun land, messin around.

• Ya true. Thanks.

• They do it all the time. They call it friends with benefits or fuck buddies.

• It's perfectly fine! Don't worry, have no regrets. Live life while you're young

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe... It's Okay I think

• It's not like you're having sex with him. Making out doesn't mean you're easy. I think it's 100% okay.

• It's okay.