So a girl likes me but im not sexually atteracted to her?

she's good looking but i just dont like her after i found out she liked me ( yes i know im a dick) but the girl likes me and i wouldn't sleeping with her but i dont wanna hurt someone like that. i wouldn't mind going to movies with her one day but nothing more. is that wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• if that makes you a dick then im a total fucking dick lol. it ain't wrong, from my perspective at least. you don't like her, end of story. if you did ask her to hangout but let your intentions be known before and she still accepted then that's all on her.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you are honest and dont get her hopes up, I see no harm in hanging out with her. Maybe with time you could introduce her to an awesome friend and score friendship points with your guy friend and her.

• Are you afraid of commitment?

What Guys Said 3

• You're leading her on a bit. You don't have to tell her (maybe you're not supposed to know? how did you find out?) but if you spend too much time with her, she'll think you like her back.

• Be upfront and honest with her.

• You must have a giant dick with body and face of a Greek god. Congratulations
    offload.goarmy.com/.../...ger-soldier-saluting.png