Do men prefer women who dress like this?

Do men really prefer girls who dress like this all the time, instead of those who wear a normal jeans a t shirt? What is so appealing about girls like this?

http://postimg.org/image/an94jjs7h/

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress however you want to dress. Different girls have different personalities, so they feel most comfortable in different types of clothing. Some girls like wearing simple jeans and a T-shirt, while other girls like to wear dresses most of the time. I always suggest a girl dress how she wants to dress; she shouldn't conform her wardrobe because she's afraid of looking ugly.

I notice girls who dress in all different ways. Personally, I think it's cool when a girl will change up the way she dresses from day to day. She can pull off a simple Sweatshirt n Jeans one day, while wear a vibrant and colorful dress another day. Different types of clothing will highlight different parts of your body, so wearing different types of clothes will make a girl look good in a variety of different ways.

What Guys Said 10

• d00d that's awesome! :D I mean all the time? no its a bit much for everyday but that outfit is hella cool!

• i have a couple friends that dress like that all the time. i think its a bit much

• Cannot view on Android.

If you got it, flaunt it.

Look at Zoey Deachanelle. I read an article about her which stated that although she dresses similar to a late 50's housewife, she does it with style, grace, and oh so much sex appeal.

If you can rock a whale tail (low cut jeans, high rise thong. Looks like Free Willy's tail rising from the ocean.), then dress that way.

If you can't look good in a mini skirt, then do the rest of us a favor and don't wear it.

Be you. Be comfortable. Use a condom.

• nope (filler)

• Not all the time. I like girls who will wear a dress when they go out to someplace nice, but if you dress like that all the time you give the impression of being high maintenance. I like girls who know how to dress for the occasion.

• Once in while I don't mind girls dressing like that. But if we're hanging out or dating go in whatever you're comfortable in!

• no not all the man prefer wearing dress like that but if you dress and he like you then also he will like. they like it when you have special day with them. be causual with them

• I'd be happy as long as she is comfortable and happy. If that's the way she wants to dress then I'm completely fine with it.

• I love girls who dress like that. It's so cute!

• And it's not really the dress that I'm attracted to. Just that most girls who dress like that all the time are usually very shy, sweet, and romantic.

• Well not all the time, i prefer girls with "normal jeans a t-shirt".

• The dress is figure hugging very bright colour shows a lot of skin that's why guys like it

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I'm certainly not a guy, but most of my guy friends just like a girl who is confident and comfortable in what she wears. Sure it's nice to wear a dress and heels when going out to dinner or something, but I know plenty of guys who think leggings, a sweatshirt, and a messy bun are just as attractive. Whatever makes you happy will draw the right guys to you! Good luck! :)

• Some guys will, some guys won't. It's just a matter of preference.

• What's wrong with that outfit? I mean other than the heels, it's just a fairly casual dress. I'd wear that everyday