Is it better to be vulnerable or play hard to get? what is your approach in dating?

I feel like our generation is screwing themselves over, with everyone pretending not to care. We don't want to seem too interested, god forbid we text back too soon or actually tell someone we want to be with them instead of just being friends with benefits, etc.
I'm sick of the games and am thinking of just taking another route, if I care about someone I will let them know. Unfortuanetly, I think this approach scares a lot of people away and gets you labeled clingy or crazy.

What are your experiences/thoughts on this topic? Have you had more success by playing hard to get or by actually being vulnerable and admitting your emotions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say I've had success being straight up about my feelings, but I would say that I've had some good reactions and it has felt way better than pretending. I think in the long run it could be very successful. Playing games has always felt lame and ridiculous to me.

What Guys Said 4

• people are cowads these days. Personally I just allow myself to be vulnerable. One way or the other you find out what the other person feels much sooner than if you play hard to get.

• Play easy to get but hard to get in bed

• hard to get is like playing keep away: keep it at elementary school.

• don't be either. have confidemce. but don't be bitchy.

What Girls Said 0